Illota Music Because life is a thrill that flies away


Because life is a thrill that flies away To you who are the only one in the world The only reason to get to the bottom. Because you are a special being When a flower is born you will find me. Speak to me about love, you who are here. One like you. I like it to death, Someone like you, beautiful as hell. You who love and you who never hold it against you. The two of us who made love from the mistake. Sun eyes, They burn in the middle of my heart. ---------------------- I love the wonderful life. Some loves leave you A song is forever. And I return to you, who are the essential thing for me. You will give me another life Which I don't know Now I don't know Infinite us. When you're here next to me This world no longer exists.



Commenti